Saturday, December 25, 2010

MMMhhmmmmmm Merryyyy Chrriiisttmasss

Merry Christmas everybody!

Rob, Tucker and I are now back in NH riding Loon and other mountains like Gunstock and shit like that. As for the other members? Who knows? Good thing they update all the time to keep us informed!. My good friend Tyler and I went to Mass on a rail mission with Skylarz and Colton. Maybe got some clips, maybe not...

In the mean time, keep you eyes peeled for some KTB loon/gunstock edits, maybe one day we will not be lazy and bring out the camera because from what I hear LOON now has a FULL PARK, dude tube and all. New years is coming up, time to get fucking retardedly drunk and ride the next day.

And check out this video, Tucker decided to actually do tricks this day and I captured some of them on my camera... Not to mention the Infamous... just watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment